Meghan Guerrera

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Bubbly, energetic and full of life and fun, Meghan Guerrera has a heart of gold. I first had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Guerrera in a Public Relations class. From the very first moment I met her, I knew she was something special. Always smiling and upbeat, Guerrera, not only has a passion and zeal for animals, she also shares the same sentiment when it comes to helping others.

Last semester, Guerrera had her long locks SHAVED in honor Eli Seth Matthews, a brave young man who passed away at the age of ten from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Her bravery, selflessness and her hair raised a lot of money for Brave Eli (Eli’s Foundation) and to help fight adolescent leukemia and cancer.

With an untamed beauty and a heart for others, this week’s Campus Cutie will definitely make it big in whatever she touches. 

Learn more about Meghan Guerrera!!!

Age: 19

Hometown: Oxford, Pennsylvania

Major: Social Work 

Relationship Status: Taken (Sorry guys!!) 

What She Looks for in a Guy: “I guess just someone that loves me but still lets me do my own thing–you know what I am saying?”

Favorite Genre of Music/Artist: “I love country music but my favorite artist is John Legend.”

Favorite Movie: Mulan

Silly Fact: “I have a dog bigger than a horse.”

Three Words that describe her (actually, four): Spirited, Diverse, Fun and Creative

Future Goals/Plans: “I don’t really know what I want to do in the future but I just know I want to help people.”

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!