Lets Get Pampered!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Come on out and get pampered with Her Campus Temple! 
The fun will include:

*Massages
*Nailery
*Eyebrow Threading
*Wii and Playstation Games
*Pool Table
*Battle of the Sexes
*Fashion Show
*Dance Off

And more!

Also, there are many prizes including $25 Game Stop Gift Card$25 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card, $25 Bath and Body Works Gift card and a free Her Campus Shirt!

Our Campus Celebrity, DJ TAAJ will be on the 1’s and 2’s! 
Also, there will be a photoshoot with professional photographers! Check out their photography: SiK PhotographySocialMisfit Photography!!!!!

So come on out, join the fun and lets get pampered!!!!

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!