8 Christmas Gifts Inspired By The Leading Ladies of ‘Riverdale’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Hey fellow Riverheads! Looking for a gift dedicated to your four favorite leading ladies? Well look no further because we have some Riverdale-inspired gifts right here.

This is a perfect time to get your Christmas list up, cause we’re going on a hunt.

Good Girl Betty

Cost: $59.99 (Best Buy)

Ever wonder what good girls like our Bets are into? The instax mini 9 is perfect for the inner journalist. It’s small enough to carry around inside any bag, just like the one Betty wears. It can also print out photos as soon as 5 seconds after being taken, so you’ll always have evidence in your hands. Plus, it has a selfie mirror, so it’s even better to take some fun pics with friends on adventures.

Cost: $27.00 (Etsy)

What’s a better way to celebrate the bulldogs and keep warm at the same time than with a blue and gold infinity scarf? The best part is that you don’t even have to buy one. You can make one all on your own. All you really need to do is find some some navy/dark blue fabric and sew yellow lining, and then you’re good to go. It celebrates school spirit and still keeps you warm during the football season. Go Bulls!

Bad Girl Veronica

Cost: $9.99 (Amazon)

Veronica is the new “It” girl in Riverdale. She’s fashionable, classy, sassy, and sometimes in the middle of a hot scandal. Can you blame us for falling in love with her on sight?

Jewelry is a bit cliché, but like Veronica, we still love the sparkles of diamonds and pearls. Plus, it adds a modern twist with a pretty leaf if you’re too intimidated to wear a pearl necklace.

Cost: $50.00 (Bath & Body Works)

Nothing’s as classic as perfume. With all the different types at Bath & Body Works, you’ll instantly feel like the “It” girl with a dash of champagne.

Queen B Cheryl

Cost: $20.00 (Lime Crime)

No one is more fierce, silver-tongued, and courageous than the Queen B herself and we don’t mean Beyonce.

Since Cheryl is known for her beautiful lips as red as an apple, why not give a new red lipstick for the Queen B in your life? Buy the exact shade that Madelaine Petsch aka Cheryl wears (Lime Crime’s Red Velvet) for just $20.

Cost: $26.20 (Etsy)

It’s not something you give as a gift every day, but if you’re a true Cheryl fan, you’ll notice that she sports a brooch, most noticeably a red spider, to match her outfits. So if you don’t mind this creepy crawler stuck on you, then this is the gift for you.

Superstar Josie

Cost: $77.95 (Amazon)

She’s fun, sweet, and has a magical set of pipes, as she’s the lead singer of her own band, Josie and the Pussycats. Since Josie is known for her love of music and of course, cat ears, why not combine both with these “Cat Ear” headphones? They not only produce high-quality sound, but they look cute too.

Cost: $25.00 (Forever 21)

If you’re looking for something edgy, but still within a certain budget range, then look no further than at a classic moto jacket with some fur. Josie is known for her edgier style with leopard and leather to fit her rockstar image and this jacket is just like one she would wear. It’s perfect for those chilly days and will add an edge to every outfit.

One more thing…

Yes, there’s more.

No matter how much you spend or how many gifts you give/receive, remember that there’s nothing more valuable than friendship. Christmas is only a few weeks away, so the real countdown is just beginning.