The Ultimate Spring Break Packing List

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Here are some of the best items to pack in your luggage for your spring break vacation! Even if you’re not going away, you can still check out these products and use some of our Her Campus’ coupon codes.

Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen

This SPF 45 sunscreen is botanically moisturizing and is made with preferred sunscreen ingredients. The lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for wear on a day to day basis. Alba Botanica® sunscreens are free of active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Help the environment and protect your skin this spring break with this Alba product!

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

If there isn’t a tropical vacation in your future, these self-tanning towelettes can give you the bronzed look without leaving your bedroom! You can also toss these in your weekender, gym bag or suitcase to tan on the go. The color developed in just 2-4 hours for a 100% streak-free, natural-looking tan.

Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray & Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray

This thickening spray brings volume, body and lift to your hair – and it’s lasts all day! Spray it on your roots to add lift, or on mid-lengths to ends for texture. The anti-frizz finishing spray is lightweight, fast drying and is perfect for locking in wavy or curly styles, while also protecting from fizz. No matter the style you’re going for this spring break, Bed Head covers the bases with these two products.

Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with the code TIGIFIVE.

Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow™

These monochromatic eyeshadows offer your favorite shade in four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic and glitter. The product delivers a rich color payoff in 15 shades – from neutrals to on-trend bold colors. These are the perfect shadows to throw on before dinner or going out on your spring break!

Buxom Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick

To add to your going out makeup look, put on this new shiny liquid lipstick. Buxom Cosmetics takes lip color to a new level of sexy with this lasting, bold, bombshell color (20 shades). The tingling lip-plumping action that’s included highlights what the brand is known for!

Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% off your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 2/15 – 3/31. Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

If, instead of going on a vacation, you are spending your spring break crafting for your little, or for fun, add some Krazy Glue into your life! These singles have just enough in each tube for one easy, fast fix. Krazy glue bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics!

Cover Image Source, all other images courtesy of Kyra Mackesy

Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.