Best Dressed of the Oscars 2019

Every fashion buff knows this time of the year is the best for couture and trendy looks — awards season. This past Sunday night, the 2019 Oscar’s red carpet was in full swing with A-list celebrities bringing their designer looks to what is considered fashion’s biggest night.

Here’s some of our favorites:

1. Lady Gaga IMG: Source

Not only did this queen win an Oscar for Best Original Song, she put on a fantastic performance with her co-star and certified hottie Bradley Cooper. She’s absolutely a star in this Alexander McQueen dress and without a doubt deserves everything and more for her performance in A Star is Born.

2. Chris Evans IMG: Source

One of Hollywood’s hottest Chris’ always stuns on the red carpet, and looks nothing less than perfect in this Salvatore Farragamo tux and Montblanc cufflinks. We’re still drooling, thank you very much.

3. Emma Stone IMG: Source

Our favorite triple threat and hair chameleon was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role on Sunday, and although she didn’t win she definitely made a statement in this breathtaking Louis Vuitton gown. The shape of the shoulders is different, making Stone stand out (when does she not?) and further solidifying the fact that she looks good in anything she wears. Please, Emma, tell us your secret!

4. Brie Larson IMG: Source

Another stunner of the night, Larson wore a Celine by Hedi Sliman gown and paired it with sophisticated Chanel jewelry. Her look is a classy take on Hollywood bombshell and, let’s be real, she can pull off the high-neck-bare-shoulders trend like no other.

5. Sam Rockwell IMG: Source

Personally, I can never take my eyes off of Sam Rockwell. There’s just something about the way he carries himself that makes him incredibly hot and undeniably cute all at the same time. He’s the guy you crush on as well as they guy you want to just hang with because he seems so genuinely cool. On Sunday he went for a timeless look in an Armani tux, and he served blue steel looks on the red carpet.

6. Tina Fey IMG: Source

Both women in our resident comedy duo — Tina and Amy, duh — had amazing looks on the red carpet Sunday night, but Tina Fey’s royal blue Vera Wang gown really took the cake. Her effortless hair, simple makeup and stylish jewelry completed the look. Does this color not look amazing on everyone?

7. Trevor Noah IMG: Source

The comedian and political commentator definitely turned heads in this stylish and smart Salvatore Ferragamo tux. He always looks great — so are we really surprised?

8. Kacey Musgraves

IMG: Source

This country singer won big at the Grammy’s a few weeks ago and definitely did not disappoint in the fashion department on Sunday night. She gave us major princess vibes, something that can either go very wrong or very right. This Giambattista Valli Couture gown is absolutely astounding and was one of the best looks of the night by far.