If you are a shopaholic, you know that everyone complains about your shopping. Your parents, your friends… even you admit that you have a problem. Here are six problems that true shopaholics encounter on a regular basis:
1. You have an endless list of items you need to buy, even if they aren’t season appropriate. Sandals in the middle of February? I’ll take ten.
2. You decide every year for your New Year’s resolution to cut down your shopping costs.
3. Yet somehow by the end of the year you find out that you spent even more money than last year.
4. You need the same item in different colors.
5. The bank has called you before about the “excessive amount of shopping in one day”
6. When someone tells you that you should “save your money instead.”
Gif credit: giphy.com
Thumbnail Credit: pexels.com