This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Fall is the greatest season of the year. The leaves are finally changing, the weather is cool (but not too cold), and Halloween is approaching. Whether you are shopping for your Halloween costume, eating tons of candy, or going to a party, the days leading up to Halloween are always filled with fun events. There are probably many parties that you can choose from to go to, but what if you want to throw your own? Don’t be scared to throw together a last minute party, it isn’t as hard as it looks, especially with these five easy Halloween treat recipes that can be put together in no time.

1. These creepy mini spider pizzas are a great finger food to have at your Halloween party. Not everyone is going to be in the mood for sweets, so having an alternative to chocolate or candy is always good. They are super easy to put together and only take eight minutes in the oven. Get the recipe here!

2. This graveyard chocolate cheesecake dip tastes exactly like cheesecake. It is a fun recipe that anyone can make in under twenty minutes. The “dirt” is just Oreo crumbs on top, surrounded by candy corn and cookies with RIP written on them. A very quick and delicious recipe that will definitely impress your friends. Get the recipe here!

3. These mini bat treats are the easiest treats to put together if you are throwing a last minute Halloween bash. They consist of four ingredients and take about two minutes to make! They taste delicious and are a great go-to if you are in need of another simple treat. Get the recipe here!

These super easy mummy hot dogs will have everyone laughing when they see them. They are so creative, yet take less than twenty minutes in the oven to bake. These are definitely something that kids can join in and help make, and it only takes three ingredients, so they aren’t expensive to make a ton of! Get the recipe here!

Finally, if you are interested in making a Halloween drink that can be appropriate for both kids and 21+, this bloody Shirley temple is the way to go! You can buy these mini syringes either online or at a Halloween store, and fill them up with grenadine. Then, fill the little glasses with Sprite for the little ones, or vodka for the 21+ crowd! Even though this recipe is pretty self-explanatory, the link is below! Get the recipe here!

Get the mini syringes here!