October Cardinalscopes

Libra
(September 23-October 22)
Happy Birthday Libra! You probably want to celebrate your special day in a calm and peaceful way, your signature style. No drama and no fuss, just some good ol' quality time with close friends. Try dinner outside of the Stanford Bubble for the big day, take the CalTrain into San Francisco and hit up somewhere trendy for a hip and memorable night. Don't worry about what everyone else wants though, it's your day and you get to decide what's best!

Scorpio
(October 23-November 21)
Serious Scorpios mean business this month, as back to school means buckling down and finally accomplishing your biggest goals. Scorpio is the most powerful sign in the zodiac, and crave deep, meaningful conversation. Use this skill to your advantage and get to know one of your profs really well this quarter. You're famous for your mesmerizing eyes and intense passion—so, make the most of those qualities and make important connections!

Sagittarius
(November 22-December 21)
The party don't start 'til you walk in, sassy Sagittarius. In October you'll be the center of attention everywhere you go because you're cheerful, social, and well-liked. You're pumped for Halloween (Mausoleum Party!), and rightfully so, because if all goes as planned your show-stopping outfit will impress crowds of people. Take a chance on a quirky new Aquarius friend—it might be the start of something exciting.

Capricorn
(December 22-January 19)
Time for you to become a little more capricious, Capricorn. Yes, you're strong, intelligent, ambitious, and self-sufficient—but you've been spending WAYYYY too much time at Meyer. Some close friends are starting to think that you prioritize your work over them, and even yourself, too often. The beginning of fall means more opportunities to schedule fun into your life. Shake your bones (your ruling body part) and dance with the band, the whimsical LSJUMB are just what you need.

Aquarius
(January 20-February 18)
No doubt about it, Aquarius girls have SWAG. Never known to follow the crowd, and always down for adventure, people are appreciative of your inventive and original ideas. Keep up the risk taking, go out on a creative limb on a paper or project. Think of a way you can help people, then visit the Haas Public Service center. Personalities like yours are essential to advancement on a large scale.

Pisces
(Feb 19- March 20)
Having trouble decisively declaring a major? Water-sign Pisces girls are very go with the flow—almost to a fault. Summer is over, and after some major events and a little soul-searching, you're even more confused than before. Instead of getting lost lost paddling in the sea of opportunities at Stanford, channel your stream of passion and energy into a certain direction. Fountain-hopping with friends will help inspire you to jump into one subject full force and give you much needed clarity.