Meet Stanley Tran

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

Hometown: “Snohomish, Washington”Major: “Business administration and Computer Science”Where can we usually find you on campus?“The sub! I absolutely being in the sub when I have some free time. One of the biggest reasons why I love the sub is that it is always full of people. Surrounding myself with people brings me energy and joy as I get to see friends walk around and potentially meet new people.”What are your hobbies out of school?“I love being outdoors and playing sports. Backpacking and hiking are definatly on the top of my list as well as playing pick up games with my friends whenever I get a chance.”Do you usually attend on campus events?“Yes, I met most of my friends through on campus events my freshman year. One of my favorite things to attend are Basketball Games. Being apart of the orangemen has its perks of getting to cheer on our fellow Falcons in the front row and being around other students who are just as excited as you are to be there.”Do you think students should have more school spirit?“Yes! I do think SPU students should have more school spirit. Because we are a small school, not as many people show up to on campus events. I strongly believe that if more students were passionate about these events, then the rest of the SPU community would follow suite!”

Fashion merchandising student at Seattle Pacific University where I aspire to become a bridal stylist, fashion stylist or trend forecaster. Other hobbies of mine include photography, sketching, and blogging . Follow my style blog at www.stylistinseattle.com