Dogs always make for loyal best friends!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sonoma chapter.

To all the dog lovers out there: this one’s for you! I love dogs because they are always so excited to see you when you walk through the door and are always down to snuggle. 

Hi my name is Sara and I'm a Junior at Sonoma State. I am a Communication Studies major and passionate about Public Relations. I would love to work in Community Relations since giving back has always been something I love to do. I enjoy taking detailed photographs and also bringing my camera to events where I can take pictures of people enjoying time together. I also love painting whenever I have time and have painted on large canvases for a few people in high school. I was born and raised in a small beach town in San Diego, CA and am obsessed with the ocean and palm trees. Growing up I spent my summers at the beach playing around in the water and on the sand. I have grown such an immense appreciation for my home after going to college at Sonoma State.