The Best Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sonoma chapter.

Welcome back Seawolves! It’s now semester two, which means going back to late night study sessions, 8 A.M. classes and being broke practically all the time…But never forget that Netflix is always here for you! Here are some of the best shows to binge watch on Netflix right now!

1. Grey’s Anatomy

Do I even have to explain this one? Most of you are probably dedicating your weekends to Grey’s Anatomy, or have finished all 12 seasons in a matter of months *cough cough* but it’s just worth mentioning!

2. Limitless

This show is for anyone who is into a good ol’ crime drama mixed with humor.  Starring Jake McDorman (the hot life gaurd from Aqua Marine) and Bradley Cooper, the show follows the life of Brian Finch, a loser turned genius with the help of a super drug called NZT, who helps the FBI solve New York’s top crimes. Sadly the show was cancelled after one season (HOW DOES A TV SHOW WITH BRADLEY COOPER GET CANCELLED) but it’s perfect for a looong binge.

3. Paranoid

Another one of Netflix’s masterpieces…This show follows three English detectives unravel a murder turned conspiracy theory. This show is perfect for the mystery fanatic!

4. Bates Motel

If you’re a fan of the classic 1950’s movie Psycho, then you will LOVE Bates Motel.  This show centers around the life of Norman Bates and his mother Norma. After a tragic accident in their hometown, they look for a fresh start in a tiny coastal town in Oregon, but their fresh start unravels once they learn the secret of their little town, sending Norman and his mother into a tailspin.

5. How to Get Away With Murder

Another one of Shonda Rhimes’ masterpieces. Centered around the brilliant and twisted attorney Annalise Keating and her five law students, the group gets themselves involved in a murder that will change their lives and careers forever.

6. Sherlock

We all know the classic tale of Sherlock and his sidekick Watson solving the gruesome crimes of victorian London, but BBC’s adaptation brings the tale to life.  Starring the amazing Benedict Cumberbatch (Say that five times fast) this show takes Sherlock to a. Whole. New. Level.

7. The Crown

Another Netflix original that follows the life of Queen Elizabeth of England and the rest of the infamous monarchy.  This show is full of drama, lust, forbidden love; everything a show about the royal family should have! You won’t be able to stop watching.

Have fun bingeing my friends!

Like this article? Here are some related ones!

My name is Ashley Napier and I am a writer for the Her Campus Sonoma State chapter.
Contributor account for HC Sonoma