Event Alert: CEO’s “Entrepreneurship for Everyone”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Don’t Miss Out!!!

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018, the Colleges of the Fenway Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) is throwing its first premium event, “Entrepreneurship for Everyone!” CEO is a nonprofit organization that provides college students with opportunities, events, chapter activities and conferences to both educate and assist with the beginning of entrepreneurial ventures.

This unique College Of The Fenway (COF) chapter, strives to build cross-institutional entrepreneurship education in the COF community and promote the many ways in which entrepreneurs of all fields use business skills to build unique careers.

“Entrepreneurship for Everyone!” will allow students, professors, and faculty to hear from successful COF alumni entrepreneurs from Simmons, Emmanuel, Wentworth, and MassArt who have all begun ventures in diverse industries to campus for a panel discussion and networking event. The panelists will share their stories, career struggles, successes, advice and leave plenty of time for questions and networking. This event is a great opportunity to learn about the amazing organizations our schools’ alumni have created, but also get to meet other students, staff and professors from across the Colleges of the Fenway!

Plus… there will be free food!!

Event Speakers:

Stephanie DeFina (Simmons Alum & Proctor), Junior Project Manager, AccruePartners at TIAA

Catherine T. Morris (Simmons Alum), Founder, Curator & Executive Director, BAMS Fest

Jordan Lindley (Emmanuel Alum), Vice President, Headrush TV LLC

Rusty and Ingrid Kinnunen (MassArt Alum), Co-Founders, Rusty and Ingrid

Greg Affsa (Wentworth Alum), CFO & Industrial Designer, Gentoo