Campus Cutie: Zach Salisbury

This week’s Campus Cutie, Zach is a Seattle native and President of Investment Club, with a passion for sailing and soccer!

Name: Zachary Salisbury

Hometown: Bellevue, WA

Year: Junior

Major: Finance

HC: What’s one word that your friends would use to describe you?

Ambitious. I consider myself a very driven and goal-oriented person.

HC: What’s one item on your bucket list?

Sailing around the world. Although it seems hard, it is definitely something I want to do before I die.

HC: If you could meet any artist or musician, who would it be and why?

I would pick Paul McCartney, because I would love to gain insight about how he turned his passion into a career that he enjoyed.

HC: What song do you currently have on repeat?

Nobody, by Rick Ross

HC: What is your favorite pick up line and have you ever used it?

I’m going to go with “Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m not sure what else to say to a pretty girl like you”. And yes I have used it and surprisingly it has worked!

HC: If there was a movie made about your life, what famous actor would you choose to play your life? And why?

Ben Afleck because I am a big fan and he is an amazing actor.

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would go to South America, specifically Chile because my dad spent a good amount of time down there. I would love to follow in is footsteps and get to experience what he experienced down there.

HC: Who is you biggest role model?

I feel that I don’t have a single person that I can pin point as my role model but rather a group of people. My entire family has had a great deal on influence, their multiple successes and failures have been inspirational and continue to challenge me in my everyday life.

HC: What do you find most attractive in a woman?

I know it sounds cliché but ambition is definitely a very attractive quality. A girl who is inspired and passionate about what they are currently doing and wants to challenge herself everyday to be better is truly admirable.