brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Types of Instagram Pics Guaranteed to Get an Outrageous Amount of Likes

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

You’re in bed scrolling through your Instagram feed and you see a post from that girl who sat next to you in your Religion 1 class that has 208 likes. You sit there wondering to yourself, “How did she get that many likes? How do I get that many likes?!” Wonder no more; here’s a list of the Insta pics that are sure-fire to wrangle in the likes:

1. The Senior Picture

Everyone knows that it is of the utmost importance to drop a ridiculous amount of money and pretend to be a model for dem likes. #michellemoore

2. College Decisions

Did you even get accepted to college if you didn’t insta a picture of you in your college sweatshirt or your campus? #gobroncos

3. The Artsy Nature Pic

Everyone loves a good landscape. Plus maybe people will think you are outdoorsy. #nofilter

4. Formals

What could be better than you, a killer dress, and a cute guy. That screams “I know you want to like me!” #fratformalseason

5. The Candid Laugh

You are SO fun and flirty! Who wouldn’t like that?

6. #TBT

Especially if you were a cute child… Or a chubby one.

7. Animals

Who doesn’t get joy out of seeing a cute and fuzzy animal on their feed? LIKE!

8. Music Festival

Everyone is super jealous that you went to Sasquatch so you for sure should post that. Otherwise no one will even believe you were there—pics or it didn’t happen. #positivevibes

9. Anniversaries

Half of your friends will be bitter, but you two are too presh not to like. #loveyou #oneyear 

10. The Beach

Sand, good vibes, and good friends. 

Alyssa started working as a Contributing Writer for Her Campus Santa Clara in the fall of 2014. She is currently a Freshman Communication major, and would love to enter the world of public relations or journalism in the future. Alyssa is an active in her sorority and loves to participate in all of the Greek philanthropy events. She can typically be found listen to music or clicking "Play next episode" on Netflix.