HOPE

Hello Beautiful ! How are you? Are you making it through finals? I have to be honest. The last couple of weeks have been extremely stressful for me. However, after many trials this week, I think it’s important to bring the topic of hope into the conversation today. Before we start, I’d like for you to think about hope for a moment,  define what it means to you,  and write a list of why you feel it is necessary. 

Okay great! Here's a few points on my list...

1.Hope helps to discover your purpose in life

2.Hope helps to trump anxiety, stress, and fear 

3. Hope acts as a pathway to find solutions 

4."Hope involves the will to get there, and the different ways to get there.

5. Hope gives light for us to continue on and find a way out of darkness. 

6. Hope tells you there is more and forces us to keep walking, searching, and loving. 

7. Hope leads to faith.

According to Psychology Today, “hope allows people to approach problems with a mindset and strategy- set suitable to success, thereby increasing the chances they will actually accomplish their goals.”  Keeping hope alive allows you to get closer to your goals, despite all of the twists and turns of life. Never count yourself out of anything. Think and speak positively even at your lowest point. Laugh and smile even when you’re not feeling it. Your emotions will follow your actions. I hope you continue to keep hope alive. It helps to change your perspective and find beauty and opportunity in the challenges you face. Keep pushing beautiful, I believe in you. You're almost there. We'll talk again soon.