Her Campus College Fashion Week in Atlanta

Saturday night was a flutter for college students from all of the major schools in Atlanta for the Her Campus College Fashion Week show here in Atlanta. Before the main event, there were a few booths set up featuring some of the event's sponsors such as Fiat, European Wax Center, Milani and Jamberry. The Fiat booth had sign-up sheets to win a Fiat car of your choice plus a takeaway goody bag consisting of shades, a cellphone cardholder or a hair tie. The European Wax Center had all the attendees "on fleek" by giving complimentary brow services. Milani's booth was a two-in-one winner with makeup testing and a follow-up photo booth. Jamberry glammed us out with free nail wraps to try on. If that wasn't enough to get everyone in the spirit of fashion, country duo Smithfield performed a few songs for the attendees before the start of the show, but once the show started there was no stopping the crowd. Feminine minimalism, 70s flare and 90s grunge were the three trends featured in the fashion show from Bloomindales, Topshop and Macy's, respectively. There were even a few contests during the show where three winners won gift bags from Milani Cosmetics, two winners won Her Campus swag for the "Best Dressed" competition and two winners won $250 gift cards to spend at Lenox Mallone of them was yours truly from the Her Campus SCAD Atlanta campus! Overall, the event was a spectacular way to spend the evening, not to mention meet collegiate girls, plus a few fashionistos, from other campuses all in the name of style.

About the Author