Campus Celebrity: Elyse Breeze ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Name: Elyse Breeze

Major: Double major in journalism and mass communication & strategic communication and digital media

Hometown: Lockport, New York

Year: Junior

Her Campus: “What are you involved in here at SBU?”

Elyse Breeze: “I’m the editor-in-chief of Bonaventure’s online newspaper The Intrepid, I am the Promotions Director at WSBU The Buzz and I am also a writer for Her Campus.”

HC: “Who would you say your top 3 favorite music artists are?”

EB: “My music taste is almost always changing; however, right now I’d have to say my favorites are Brand New, The Front Bottoms and Lana Del Rey.” 

HC: “What are some of your goals for the future after Bona’s?”

EB: “I think I want to stay in Buffalo for a couple of years before I move to a bigger city. I want a job in public relations after college, but I’d like to become more involved in advertising and copyrighting.”

HC: “If you had to choose three people, dead or alive, to have a five-course meal with for one night, who would they be and why?”

EB: “JK Rowling, Emma Watson and Betty White. I want to know which one of them could handle the hottest hot wings from Duffs.”

HC: “Do you have a favorite place?”

EB: “Anywhere that I’m around my friends. I’m at my best when I’m surrounded by good people. That’s my happy place.”

HC: “What is your favorite part about Bona’s?”

EB: “There are so many things that I love about Bonas – it’s really hard to choose. But I think my favorite thing about Bonaventure is the sense of happiness and excitement it gives me even when I’m miles away. I love the friends I’ve made here, the opportunities that I’ve had and the memories that I’ve made. Bona’s will always give me this indescribable happiness.”

Strategic Communications & Digital Media student at SBU. Co-President of acapella group Bonacoustics. Loves the color blue.
A junior at St. Bonaventure University majoring in Journalism/Mass Communications and French. She can always be found with a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee in hand, at the gym attempting to do yoga, or binge watching Grey's Anatomy with Ben&Jerry's. You can follow her on twitter @emilyrosman or on Instagram emilyrosman.