This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Savannah chapter.

2017 was the year of black magic music! This year black artist of all kinds dropped amazing music, art projects, participated in activism, and so much more! Artist such as Cardi B, H.E.R. & Migos had an amazing year but nobody had a year quite as incredible a SZA!  The long  curly haired beauty dominated the music industry and has captured the heart strings of million and we’re here to celebrate with you! 

CTRL BY SZA. The highly anticipated album from this falsetto toned beauty was named possibility one of the best albums of the year. SZA captured fans and supporters with her rawness and her vulnerability. She manged to spill out her heart in the most honest way she could and the world responded with open arms and love. Her album was also named one of the most timeless albums of the century due to her open conversations with her mom and grandmom about having control over your life and allowing yourself to accept your flaws and the beauty that comes with that. SZA has also reached 1 billion streams on spotify! Listen and look below to understand why she is being called the sultry goddess of our generation. 

1. “Love Galore” 

2. ” The Weekend” 

3. “Broken Clocks” 

4. “Garden Say It Like Dat” 

5. “Normal Girl”

6. “20 Something”

7.  “Babylon” 

8.. “Teen Spirit” 

I hope you enjoy our personal SZA tracklist featuring a few oldies she has and goodies from the new album! If you would like to keep up with the songstress you can follow her on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube @SZA. 

Hi, My name is Otissia McKinnon. I was born and raised in South Georgia and now I currently attend Savannah State University as a Social Work Major. Helping those who are unable to help themselves is my passion and I intend on making it my life's work. I thoroughly enjoy writing, editing, building and branding social media content. My future plans are to build a women's organization that not only empowers the youngest of hearts but encourages girls as they grow older to be the most loving and successful versions of themselves they can be.