etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Starbucks Drinks You Should Try This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacramento chapter.

Summer is around the corner and there are a lot of cold drinks you can give a try. These cold drinks will literally save you from the heat.

Pink Drink

I have recently tried this drink and it’s delicious. It has a refreshing and dessert-like taste. To order this drink you ask the barista for a strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk. The slices of strawberry add to the refreshing taste plus you can get that photo for the IG. A delicious drink and a cute pic!

Nitro Cold Brew

For all of my ice coffee queens I didn’t forget about you. I got you covered with a delicious ice coffee drink you must try. It’s a unique cold drink but here’s the catch: there’s no ice. The nitrogen is keeping the coffee cold and foamy. What I like about this drink is that it doesn’t get diluted from melted ice cubes and it maintains its flavor the whole time.

Strawberry Acai Refresher Lemonade

I also found out about this drink just a few days ago and it’s so good. This drink tastes exactly like strawberry lemonade. The perfect summer drink! You can’t go wrong with any kind of lemonade this summer.

Java Chip Frappuccino

Any frappuccinos are perfect for the hot weather in California. This chocolate goodness is the perfect dessert. For those super hot days get yourself a frappe and treat yourself. The java chip frappuccino is like eating ice cream and it’s perfect for the summer time. Keep in mind that it’s super sweet. Great for those of you with a sweet tooth!

Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato

I remember trying this a few months back and I fell in love with this coffee drink. It’s a white mocha with coconut milk and espresso roast with a caramel drizzle and a swirl of mocha. If you love a caramel macchiato you’re going to devour this drink.

Hopefully this list made your life a little easier with picking a new drink to try this summer. Any cold drink will be your holy grail but these are my top favorites y’all need to try. Have a fun summer! Make sure you try these to find your favorite drink of the season.

Roya Zaki

Sacramento '22

Hi, My name is Roya Zaki and I'm a writer. I am currently a freshman at Sacramento State majoring in Biology currently pre-med also. I love reading books on wattpad. I'm your typical Pisces I love watching youtube videos and I love listening to music some of my favorite artists are: Ariana Grande, Due Lipa, 5SOS, Justin Bieber, Khalid, Lauv, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Any member of One Direction.