3 Scrumptious Fall Treats to Try in Sacramento

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacramento chapter.

1. Caramel Apples at the California Caramel Company

Photo Courtesy Pixabay

This treat is a fall staple! A few days ago, I had the most amazing caramel apple at the California Caramel Company. However since not everyone is a fan of caramel, this store has other options as well! The California Caramel Company have amazing caramel apples with the perfect fruit to topping ratio.  The chocolate-dipped apple was my favorite; it wasn’t hard to bite into. The apple wasn’t too sweet or too sour. I devoured the chocolate dipped apple all by myself and I have no regrets. The California Caramel Company has other treats as well, and they cater for parties and weddings if you’re interested in that. Most of their treats are inexpensive, original and authentic. This shop has quality apples dipped in anything from chocolate to caramel, and the prices vary from $5.99 and up. The best way to describe the caramel apple in my opinion is gooey, fresh, and yummy. If you want to give a tasty gift this season, this bakery is a good place to go!

Prices: 5.99 for a regular caramel apple, $7.99 for a caramel apple with extra toppings
Location: 7211 Galilee Rd #150 Roseville, California

2. Donuts from Krispy Kreme

Photo Courtesy of Ola Mishchenko from Unsplash

In case you didn’t know, Krispy Kreme has annual Halloween and Fall donuts. I bought the dozen which consisted of different kinds of Halloween donuts which are freshly made everyday. My favorite Halloween donut was the Jack-O-Lantern donut. The dough part of the donut was exceptional; it wasn’t to sweet, had just the right about of flavor and it was as soft as a cloud. The orange glaze on the Jack-O-Lantern donut had the right amount of sugar and decor on top, not to mention it was cute as well. Krispy Kreme is always on top of their brand; they are always changing it up and adding holiday themed donuts. You better hurry up and grab those Halloween based donuts before it’s too late!

Prices: Dozen 12-13$ individuals around 1-2$
Location: 5900 Florin Road Sacramento, CA 95823

3. Pumpkin Ain’t Easy Rolled Ice Cream from Icicles

Photo Courtesy of Pexels

This is a new rolled ice cream flavor at a shop called Icicles, perfect for the fall season. This flavor consists of pumpkin cheesecake and graham cracker. I never went to this ice cream parlor before and this was my first visit. I’ll be definitely going there more often; it’s your Instagram worthy parlor; you can watch your ice cream get rolled by the employees, and you can also add free unlimited toppings. It’s a cute parlor to dine in with friends and family, and its affordable. This place is not a disappointment and the rolled ice cream is delicious. So grab your wallet and go to this fun and cute ice cream parlor!

Price: 8.25 and less
Location: Howe Ave. Sacramento CA, 95825

Tags: Ice Cream, pumpkin, caramel, apple, treats, delicious, donuts, Sacramento, Krispy Kreme

Roya Zaki

Sacramento '22

Hi, My name is Roya Zaki and I'm a writer. I am currently a freshman at Sacramento State majoring in Biology currently pre-med also. I love reading books on wattpad. I'm your typical Pisces I love watching youtube videos and I love listening to music some of my favorite artists are: Ariana Grande, Due Lipa, 5SOS, Justin Bieber, Khalid, Lauv, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Any member of One Direction.