The Top 5 Books You Need To Add To Your Winte(reading) List

1. 1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Reading Little Women with a cuppa tea

This coming of age novel follows the lives of the four March sisters and the ups and downs they face. Little Women will transport you to a cozy cottage, sitting by the fireplace while the snow gently falls outside. 

2. 2. One Day in December by Josie Silver

road covered by snow near vehicle traveling at daytime

A sweet and simple romance that takes you through several years and Decembers as two friends navigate their destined love for each other while encountering several obstacles along the way.

3. 3. The Snowman by Jo Nesbo

White Red and Black Snowman

Not over Halloween yet? This wintery murder mystery might just give you that fix. This thriller investigates a serial killer who leaves a snowman at every crime scene; once you've read this, you’ll never be able to look at Frosty the same way again. 

4. 4. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins

Advent calendar

Don’t have enough time to get through a whole novel this holiday season? This collaborative book is filled with short stories from various authors surrounding the holidays. Out of these 12 sweet stories, you’ll definitely find one you love and a partridge in a pear tree! 

5. 5. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour

snow field and green pine trees during daytime

A beautiful story of love, grief and growth. This novel captures the heartache and isolation that some may feel around the holiday season and gives hope to once again finding peace and joy at this time of year.