This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

Fall is the season to get cozied up with your favourite drink and blanket. I’m here to help you out with the drink part (maybe go to Amazon for the blanket part)! These are all drinks I have tried before and wouldn’t mind drinking all year round! 

Apple Cider

To start off, I had to begin with a classic and one of my favourites for this season. The aroma of apples makes me want to chug this drink in one minute. The savoury taste that makes you want to go back for more is always there with apple cider! Add some cinnamon and whipped cream, if that’s your thing, and there you have it!

Gingered Hot Cider

Gingered hot cider… wow. Basically apple cider but adding some ginger to it gives the drink a bit of a kick! Ginger is such a simple ingredient to have on hand and throw in a mug of cider or a jug! Plus it has amazing healing properties that are so good for you. 

Iced Chai Tea Latte

This drink is also at the top of my list because it is so delicious, especially if you like cold drinks or need a break from hot drinks. I like to add an extra shot of espresso and almond milk to mine because I always need extra caffeine. It’s also a great drink without any extras and very easily customizable. 

Pumpkin Spice Latte

I know this is a classic and virtually everyone likes it so I just had to include it! This drink is always a hit when it comes out at Starbucks in the fall. It has the perfect mix of spice and sweetness. Personally, I find it a bit too sweet for my liking so I get less syrup and more espresso (obviously)!

White Hot Chocolate (Pumpkin Spice is optional!)

Now last, but certainly not least… white hot chocolate! I don’t know what it is but whenever I have the chance to get white hot chocolate over regular, I take it. There’s something about the creaminess of it that makes it so addicting in the fall and winter! You have got to try this one and you can spice it up with some pumpkin spice or a different topping of your choosing! 

With all these splendid drinks in mind, I’m going to have to make myself some cider. Oh, you’re asking what’s my favourite way to enjoy these drinks? I love going on hikes this season when the fall colours are changing, one of my favourite locations is the Dundas Peak which is close to where I live! Happy drinking and happy fall, readers! 

Darya Soufian

Toronto MU '23

Hello! I am a second-year journalism student at Ryerson University, where I found out that downtown Toronto is where I belong! I hope to one day become an investigative journalist but who knows, that could change! Writing for Her Campus Ryerson is going to give me so much experience and I am so looking forward to it. My socials are all @daryasoufian if you want to keep up with me and my adventures.
Hi! This is the contributor account for Her Campus at Ryerson.