3 Relaxing Solutions to a Tough Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

As University students, stress is inevitable. With piles of assignments, presentations, group projects and midterms, we are stressed out through most of the semester. Stress is emotionally and physically damaging so you should be taking some time out each week to relax and de-stress. Here are a few ways that you can unwind during the semester:

Face Masks

1) Face masks are pretty on trend right now and even though they don’t always work, its nice to close your eyes and feel as if you’re at a VIP spa for 20 minutes. 

Source: Pixabay

Recommended: Sephora Lotus Face Mask

Bath Bombs 

2) I personally love bath bombs! They are fun, come in many varieties and smell great!

Source: Giphy                                 

Recommended: LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

Drink Tea 

3) A simple honey-lemon tea will guaranteed solve all your problems!

Source: Pixabay

Recommended: Simple Honey-Lemon Tea Recipe

Regardless of how stressed out you feel and how busy you are throughout the year, it is important to take time out to focus on yourself. I find that I am way more efficient when I find time to step away from the books and take a breather!

Did these techniques work for you? Tweet us @HCRyerson

Jasmeen is a biomedical science major at Ryerson University. She enjoys movies, reading novels and playing with dogs
Hi! This is the contributor account for Her Campus at Ryerson.