This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

By: Daelle Shannon

Despite the fact that we still haven’t put our shorts away, it’s finally fall! And that means we’re running to our closets for blanket scarves, Starbucks for PSL’s, and our makeup bags for fall makeup looks. But while the fall brings all these things and more, it also brings tighter budgets as we start the school year. So, to feed your makeup obsessions without breaking the bank, here’s a list of affordable fall makeup products!

NYX Ultimate Basics Palette in Warm Rust ($20)

Move over Kylie, this warm toned burgundy palette packs twice the pigment of Ms. Jenner’s palette for half the price. It’s also a comfortable size that makes it perfect for on the go.

NYX Perfect Filter Palette in Olive You ($22)

If green tones are more your thing, look no further than this handy little palette. Not only are the shadows buttery and creamy, there’s also a good combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows, so you can get ample usage.

ColourPop Yes Please Palette ($16 US)

ColourPop is known for its affordable products and this palette is one of their best. The shadows are pigmented and easily blendable, and the colour range is great for a variety of looks.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation ($10)

Aside from being one of the best and universally praised foundations the drug store has to offer, the Fit Me Matte and Poreless line is also one of the most inclusive foundation lines. It may not be Fenty, but it’s pretty damn good for $10 and a matte finish.

NYX Total Drop Control Foundation ($14)

For an even wider shade range, try the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation. The formula offers decent coverage and the dropper helps you control how much foundation you use, which helps save product.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($9)

Perfect to compliment the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, this concealer provides great coverage and is an easy dupe for the NARS Creamy Concealer.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer ($12)

Maybelline is just great at making concealers, tbh. And with midterms coming up, this Concealer is great for hiding all nighter dark circles.

Maybelline Master Fix Setting Powder ($9)

Unpopular opinion, but the Laura Mercier setting powder isn’t that great. This Master Fix setting powder by Maybelline is WAY better, and it’s a third of the price.

Maybelline Fit Me Setting Powder (Pressed and Loose) ($9)

Often times, translucent setting powder doesn’t cut it for darker skinned people, which is why Maybelline came out with setting powders for all skin tones. Yay no more white cast!

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil ($4.75)

Anastasia Beverly Hills will always be the brow queen, but this brow Pencil by NYX is a student budget friendly dupe.

L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara ($12)

Look familiar? Yes, that’s right. L’Oréal came out with a dupe for Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara, and dare I say this drugstore version is better than the original.

NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner ($8)

Is you’re used to Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner, you’ll adore this NYX eyeliner. The tip is precisioned and the liner itself glides on.

Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter ($10)

When this highlighter came out, I was shook at how BLINDING it is for a drugstore highlighter. Champagne Pop you better watch it, because Molten Gold is coming for you.

NYX Angel Veil Primer ($16)

This primer is constantly raved about by Jaclyn Hill, and while it is on the pricey side for drugstore, it’s a great product that definitely works on many different skin types.

Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick ($12)

One thing I’m very picky about when it comes to makeup is liquid lipstick, and honey did these blow my mind. These are probably in my top three favourite liquid lip formulas. They’re comfortable, pigmented, and they STAY ON.

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick ($7)

If you prefer regular lipstick, Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks are for you, and their shade range is one of the largest in the drugstore. My personal favourite is Toasted Truffle.

Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray ($14)

Setting spray wise, Maybelline wins for me. While the NYX setting sprays are decent, this one lasts a lot longer and has a more product.

Hi! This is the contributor account for Her Campus at Ryerson.
Lena Lahalih

Toronto MU

Lena is a fourth year English major at Ryerson University and this year's Editor-in-Chief.   You can follow her on Twitter: @_LENALAHALIH