This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

1. Find the cutest outfit possible, AND WEAR IT

The most popular game day outfits you’ll see girls wearing nowadays is a cut up t-shirt; either into a crop top, off the shoulder, or even shoelaces going up to the neckline. Now, once it gets colder, you obviously can’t wear these things. I mean, I guess you can, BUT YOU’LL BE COLD. Trust me. Been there. Done that. So, once it gets cold, the outfits are simple. Throw a jean jacket or flannel over any type of shirt, and you’ll be set with a cute game day outfit.

2. Make sure to stay hydrated the night before and morning of

If you follow any tips from this article, FOLLOW THIS ONE. Hydration is key! Especially for the 8 pm games. Don’t be the person passed out in the grass at 12 am.

3. Get into the game early

We all agree that it is super uncool to show up to events too early, but this is the one exception where it is okay to arrive early! It is actually a time when it is highly recommended to arrive early. If you want a seat that isn’t in the top corner and a shaker to cheer with throughout the game, GET THERE EARLY!

4. Avoid the Police (and the people who look suspicious)

Now, this tip is common sense, but avoid the people in the highlighter yellow vests who walk up and down the aisles at the tailgates. Also, avoid the men snooping around the tailgates in the cargo pants with the polo shirts on… they definitely aren’t just fans here for the game.

5. Go with your friends AND STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Everyone who has been to Beaver Stadium knows that getting cell service is nearly impossible, so don’t leave your friends because chances are you won’t find them.

6. Don’t forget to eat

Unless you are going into the game planning on spending over $10 on food, eat beforehand! Especially during a day of drinking, it is important to not forget to have a meal or two at the tailgates because if you’re hungry going into the game with no cash on you… I’m praying for you.

7. Take lots of pictures

Not only will they make for cute Instagram posts the next day, they will also be important to you after these 4 years are over and the pictures are the only thing you have left of these memories.

8. Have fun!

I know it sounds corny, but honestly, have as much fun as possible! You won’t be able to stand in the student section forever, so don’t waste these moments away because as soon as you know it, these 4 years will be over.

Lauren Barr

PS Behrend '21

Hey everyone! I'm Lauren, and I am a Campus Correspondent and the Vice President of Her Campus PS Behrend. I am a Junior Finance major with an Applied Economics minor, currently studying towards receiving my Certificate in Financial Planning. When I'm not busy calculating stock prices and all other things Finance, I enjoy writing and posting articles that interest me through Her Campus. When I have time off from school, I love to travel and explore new places. I also am a sucker for any and all dogs, but especially my own, Harley and Cooper! Thanks for visiting my page and I hope you enjoy my articles.    
Andrea Gáez

PS Behrend '19

From Panama.xx