3 Hot Valentine’s Day Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

No matter if you’re partying with your girlfriends, or going on a date with a special someone, we’ve put together 3 amazing outfits that are absolutely perfect for Valentine’s Day!

LOOK 1: Super Sexy

If you’re really looking to drop some jaws this February 14th, nothing works better than a Herve Leger dress! With its signature body molding bandage material, it’ll make you look and feel like a million bucks! Herve Leger is normally quite pricey, but buy it at Lollipuff where you can find $1500 dresses selling at $300!

Herve Leger dresses are extremely bold. Only simple accessories needed here!

Look 2: Cute and Effortless

Want something understated but still super cute? Pair some red skinny jeans with some neutral colors for an easy on trend look! 

Look 3: Sexy and Fun 

Get a BCBG power skirt to turn a casual top into a special outfit! These skirts are seriously versatile and bum flattering!

You may have noticed that there was an investment piece in each outfit, some truly drool worthy items with very high price tags! If these items are things that you’ve wished for but avoided due to the price, check out www.Lollipuff.com, a new site that serves as the eBay of designer items. Their brand experts authenticate each and every item, so you get amazingly low prices like on eBay but without the possibility of it being fake! 

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.