Fall Survival Kits 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

Her Campus Portland is SO excited to be receiving Fall Survival Kits from Her Campus! These goodies helped give us an extra boost to get us through midterms!

We got handy items such as:

•      5 Hour Energy Drinks: 5 Hour Energy Drinks provide us with the energy we need to get through the piles of homework, tests, and quizzes that we have! 
  •      TRESemme Sea Salt Wave Creation: These bottles give us the perfect beach look!
  •      Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener: These sweeteners allow for a healthier semester while satifisying that sweet tooth!
  •      Cold EeZe: Perfect for the flu season that it is about to hit!
  •      Chipotle BOGO: Chipotle gives us an amazing meal without having to worry about added sugar, artifical sweeteners, flavors or colors! 

A special thanks to Her Campus and all the sponsors for helping making this possible!!!!

Besides these AMAZING items, She’s the First provided us with CUTE AND SPUNKY stickers that help young women feel empowered and Actually She Can provided us with booklets on how to empower young women!! We also received book previews of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart from Penguin Random House!

QUICK WONDERFUL SIDE NOTE: Keep posted for GIVEAWAYS that are going to be happening after Fall Break!