11 Pets to Follow on Instagram

Everyone needs some animal cuteness to get through the day. Here’s a few cutie pies to follow to add more adorable to your feed!

@RealDiddyKong

Diddy Kong and Tiny Kong are the cutest little finger monkey brothers! Their bathtime videos are the most adorable thing you’ll watch today.

@TheAdventuresofHoney

Honey is the most photogenic Miniature Dachshund in Australia by far!

@Dog_And_Squirrel

Callie and Stewart are an unlikely pair from Southern California. You’ll be tagging your bff in their pictures everyday saying “so us.”

@NutmegTheLongDog

Nutmeg is a dapple dachshund with some seriously enviable locks. Her #tbts from her puppy days are the best part!

@This_Girl_Is_A_Squirrel

Jill is a domesticated squirrel that was rescued from Hurricane Issac.

@Lilo_NotStitch

Lilo is by far the most happenin’ guinea pig of all time. Seriously, how could you not fall in love with him?

@PumpkinTheRaccoon

Pumpkin is a raccoon that was rescued. He has the sweetest relationship with his doggy brothers Toffee and Oreo.

@DailyDoseofOzzie

Ozzie is the prickly pride and joy of or chapter’s Former president, Cassi Stovash. And just like his mom, he sure knows how to party! Hey Cassi – I think your drink is spiked!

@LunaTheFashionKitty

Luna is the most fashionable kitty on Instagram for sure. From her poofy dresses to her squishy face, she will quickly become an obsession of yours.

@PitterPatterFurryFeet

Alice and Finnegan are kitty siblings that have the most outrageous photoshoots. Check out this “Game of Furrones” pic!

Sneezy

The local celebrity squirrel at Penn State lives inside a tree on campus and willingly comes out for occasional glamour shots done by one of the students.