Snapshot: Animal Rescue League

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Today at Penn State Berks, students gathered during common hour to help out with community service. The Reading Animal Rescue League was the destination for volunteers today! Students had the chance to interact with the animals by playing, cleaning, and even taking them for fun walks! This isn’t the first time some of our students have volunteered their services to the Animal Rescue League. During this current semester, students have visited twice already to interact and help out with the community animals! Here’s a quick look at how there day went!

(Photos courtesy of Penn State Berks student, Dominique Robinson)

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.