yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Deal With It: Turtlenecks Are Back!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Over the years, many people have downplayed the turtleneck trend. But why is that? Maybe because it reminds them of an old, outdated statement our mothers and even grandmothers used to rock, but as of now, the rules are completely changing! More and more celebs, fashion bloggers and other fashionistas are giving us life by sporting the trend this season. Surprisingly, there are many cool and creative ways to style the turtleneck. Check out some of the looks below for some style ideas on how to rock the turtleneck!

If you love the off-the-shoulder trend, amp up this style by giving that added material around your neck some comfort! You can find this look on Gojane.com.

Another Gojane look shown below is the ultimate bodycon dress! The turtleneck feature gives this sexy look a warm and comfy feeling!

If you don’t want to go for the party look, you can definitely rework your sweater collection with a high-low turtleneck sweater! This look here is from Tobi.com, and there’s plenty more where that came from!

If you want the look in an outerwear version, look no more! Asos.com has the perfect high-neck cape on deck for those not really cold but not really warm days.

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.