Dancing with the Stars Week Four

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Image by Michael Zittel

Week 3 was Most Memorable Year night. It’s always one of my favorite nights, because the personal stories are never listened to as much as they are this night.

Normani and Val     32

She danced the Rumba about joining Fifth Harmony. It looked Contemporary, but it was pretty.

Nick and Peta     30

His most memorable year was the year he got engaged. It was okay.

Nancy and Artem   33

She talked about having 6 miscarriages in 3 years. She danced to honor her 3 kids. She should have gotten higher scores than she did.

Mr. T and Kym   28

He shuffled around and she danced. He talked about having cancer in 1995.

Heather and Alan   35

She remembered getting engaged and married. She moved really well and I enjoyed her dance.

David and Lindsey    31

Bruno said that he had the “Vitality of a Spring Chicken”. He danced in honor of winning the World Series.

Rashad and Emma   39

He danced in honor of his dad getting sick so he transferred home from the military.

Erica and Gleb     30

Her most memorable year was when she moved to New York City and later Los Angeles.

Simone and Sasha      36

Her most memorable year was being adopted! I forgot that she went through that. Her dance was beautiful. Her parents got the judges’ comments and scores with her.

Bonner and Sharna   32

Bonner was in a bad rodeo accident. He fell off the bull, and then proceeded to get stepped on repeatedly by the animal. The dance was good, but the story was better.

Mr. T was eliminated. It was time for him to go. There’s only so many weeks you can stick around for if you don’t move, and he was at his limit.

Next week is Disney Week!!!!

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.