This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Image by Marcus Spiske

HC: So, you are a comm major concentrating in photo journalism? What made you pick that?

BM: “I’ve always been interested in photography and in how a picture can say so much. And I also enjoy writing, so it was like why not just do both and choose photojournalism.”

HC: Do you work for any photojournalism organizations or involved in any clubs around campus?

BM: “No I don’t work for any photojournalism organizations, but I am part of the school magazine, Berks Beat, as the photo editor”

HC: What is your favorite part about being able to do photography while also involving your love for writing?

BM: “Umm just being able to do things that I love to do on the daily basis just makes doing the job 10x better. Having both of your passions put into one, just makes everything easier.”

HC: Do you think you’ll be involved in organizations up at main? And what are you goals after college?

BM: “Organizations for photojournalism? If they have any I hope to. I know I really want to be apart of the Daily Collegian at main either as a writer or photographer.

“And my goals after college is to have some sort of job in my work field. So at a news station, or working for a newspaper or magazine.”

HC: If you could have your dream job what would it be?

BM: “Working for National Geographic and traveling the world with them, or working for the Washington Post of New York Times.

Communications arts and sciences student graduating in 2019.
Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.