Blue&White Society’s President: Nichole Young-Trapp

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Name: Nichole Young-Trapp

Year: Junior

Birthday: January 27th

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Major: Criminal Justice

Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania

On-campus activities: President of Blue & White society, member of BSU , assistant captain orientation leader ,  “S.A.I.L” (success always includes leadership) , “Aspire” and “WE ARE” mentor

Describe yourself in three words: “Using only three words to describe myself, I would say honest, open-minded, and a team player

What is your main goal in life? “My main goal is to work in higher education and to be financially stable.”

What do you love most about Penn State Berks? “I love all the leadership opportunities that Penn State Berks provides.”

What advice would you give to students trying to get as involved as you are on campus? “I would encourage others to simply be willing to step out of their comfort zone once in a while; take risks in life that seem worth taking. College is worth putting yourself out there and giving new things a try. You will grow because believe me, I did.”

Interview by: Jacinda K. Murphy-Soto

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.