6 of the Best Drugstore Make-up Products Under $10

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

When it comes to finding the best make-up products, it’s likely to believe that the more expensive, the better the product. This may of course be the case for brands such as M.A.C. and NARS, but you can most definitely splurge on some awesome products in stores like Target and Rite Aid! Some of the most popular drugstore brands such as Maybelline, Cover Girl, ELF and Wet n’ Wild have some pretty good products that can be as cheap as $2! From eyebrow kits to matte foundations, check out some of the best drugstore make-up products that won’t hurt those pockets!

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation $5.99 at Target

Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipstick $1.97 at Target

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream $6.79 at Target

ELF Bronzer $2 at Target

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream $5.99 at Target and Ulta

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil $4.79 at Target

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.