Wall Street Bull

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

“Pace being located at the heart of the Financial District, attracts many hardworking people ready for success. The Wall Street Bull is a huge street icon that attracts thousands of people everyday. From tourists to locals in need of some luck, it is said that if you rub the horns a bright future lies ahead!”

Hi everyone! My name is Olivia Anakwe, I am currently a sophomore who is new to Pace University, and I am a Psychology major on the track to becoming a part of the medical field. Aside from schoolwork, my job keeps me running around the city from morning to night. I probably know any spot around the city to fulfill your foodie cravings and any gym you want to work off those foodie feasts! After a long day you can find me drinking a large cup of tea, watching Netflix, reading the news, and devouring some vegan treats. Very excited to be apart of Her Campus and cannot wait to share some news with all of you collegiates!