Nicholas Krauss (’17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Name: Nicholas Aaron Krauss

Year: Junior (’17)

Major: English Literature and Language

Hometown: West Islip, New York

What is your favorite color? Tree leaf green

What are you involved with on campus? “I’m an SDA, which means that I advise over all of the community desks in the dorms.  I’m also thinking of starting a men’s empowerment network.”

What are your hobbies? “Reading, creative writing, rapping poorly, fitness, and public speaking.”

Favorite food? “A Red Robin cheeseburger.  I used to work there when I lived in Long Island, so I’ve been going through withdrawals.”

What are your goals and aspirations?

1.     Go to law school and graduate.

2.     Finish all my schooling with no debt.

3.     Write a novel.

What would you write your novel about? “Fiction.  It’d be mainly about solitude, a person being alone for a long period of time.”

Tell us two truths and a lie.

1.     I’ve been arrested twice.

2.     Pitbulls are my only fear.

3.     I am a feminist.

What is your dream date? “Camping with no electricity for a weekend.”

Celebrity crush? “The girl that played Quinn in Zoey 101 (Erin Sanduers).”

What do you look for in a girl? “Someone who isn’t entitled and comes to their own conclusions.  I like a girl who’s interested in health and fitness and has a beautiful smile.”

What turns you off? “Girls who are preoccupied with their social status, spends a lot of time on social media and doesn’t have any unique opinions.”

Hi there! My name is Karissa Murray I am currently a junior at Pace University. I am an advertising and integrated marketing communications major and the treasurer of her campus! I am also the treasurer of Legend yearbook and a member of Kappa Delta sorority! I love music, movies, puppies and the color purple!