My Experience as a Campus Correspondent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

During my short time as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Pace I have met so many amazing people. I am beyond grateful that I had this opportunity. As we launched in September 2015 we were extremely determined to become a registered organization at Pace. Following the Spring 2016 semester, HC Pace finally became a registered organization at Pace after a difficult first semester at the attempt. I am extremely proud of this organization and I am glad that I was able to help bring it to Pace.  

As a CC, I was able to connect and network with various women across the world with their own school chapters. I met and talked to so many great women during my time as a CC. I was also able to help bring other women interested in publishing together, create content, manage social media pages, and overall gain new skills that will help me with my future endeavors.

I am very sad to be leaving this position, but I will be forever thankful for this chance to bring something that I am very passionate about to Pace. I cannot wait to see what the next couple of years looks like for this amazing organization and chapter! 

Hello! My name is Josephine "Josie" Morenski, and I am from Detroit, Michigan. Currently, I am a Communication Studies major at Pace University in New York City, with a minor in Psychology. I am also a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Pace, Promotions Intern for Cumulus Media, and a Student Assistant at Pace University. Writing and blogging have always been a passion of mine, and I am excited to share my content with the Her Campus community.