The Post-Summer Playlist You Need to Be Listening To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

It’s sad to say that we’re pretty much done with summer. Before we know it, the leaves will be changing, the weather will get cooler, and everyone will be drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes. But before you start panicking (already) about that five page paper you were assigned week one, take a moment to breathe. Relax. And soak up some of the last bits of sun! Whether it’s hanging outside with your friends after class or getting that last ice cream of the season, it’s always good to have some songs as back tracks for these moments. Here are some songs from my July ‘16 playlist that I’ve been bopping to lately in memoriam of summer 2016. So plug in, blast it, and enjoy!

1. Hymn For The Weekend – Coldplay (Seeb Remix)

2. Fool’s Gold – Dagny

3. Infinite High – Panama Wedding

4. Let Me Hold You (Turn Me On) – Cheat Codes

5. Grown Up Kids – birthday

6. Capsize – FRENSHIP

7. Waste the Night – 5 Seconds of Summer

8. Vapor – 5 Seconds of Summer

9. Oceans (feat. Greyson Chance) – tyDi

10. Into You – Ariana Grande

11. Losin Control – Russ

12. No Other Girl. – Sufficient.

13. Love You Now – Oh, Be Clever

14. Fallingforyou – The 1975

15. 2faded – RVRB

16. Lost In The Wild – RVRB

17. Burry // This – RVRB

18. Lost // Awake – RVRB

19. Ruin – Shawn Mendes

20. pink skies – LANY

21. Boys Talk Girls – 5 Seconds of Summer

22. The Unknown ft. Fmlybnd – Dirty South, FMLYBND
Katie Short

Oswego '18

Katie is a recent graduate of SUNY Oswego, where she double-majored in Creative Writing and Political Science and a minor in Journalism. She was the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Oswego as well as a Chapter Advisor. Katie hopes to get a job in writing, editing or social media.