Campus Cutie: Julia Letarte

Name: Julia Letarte

Year: Junior

Major: Advertising

Minor: History

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

This adorable red head spends most of her days smiling brightly and working her butt off!  She is rarely if not never seen wearing anything but unique and trendy attire (frequently Free People) and she struts her stuff all around campus, making the world a happier place.  Not only does she look fantastic, but she is also an incredibly accomplished young woman.  Julia currently is one of the first three Kind Bar University Marketing Ambassadors, along with being the Vice President of Marketing for her sorrority.   In the moments of life that she is not working on something prestigious, she spends her time admiring art, fashion, flowers, fonts and kitty’s…Hello Kitty to be precise. Let’s see what else there is to know about your campus cutie!

Favorite Drink: Extra hot soy chai

Favorite Qoute: “Be the change you wish to see in the world” -Ghandi 

Most desired destination to travel to: Marseille on the southern coast of france. There is nothing more beautiful than open blue water or the language they speak there.

Most admired quality in a person: Genuine kindness

If you were stranded on an island with three things what would they be: Tea, grapefruit, and bon iver.

Where do you see yourself in ten years from now: Hopefully as happy as i am at 21.

What is your greatest fear: Mom before she has her coffee…

What is your best college memory: Football season and everything that goes along with it!

What word in your daily vocabulary would you say you over use: Dude :(

If you could chose any song to play each time you walked into a room what would it be and why: Dancing in the moonlight. you can’t not smile when you hear it.

What is your “Milkshake” that brings all the boys to the yard (or your favorite part about yourself): No shame, my red hair.

Even on Eugene’s gloomiest of days, you are sure to see Julia Letart glowing from her sassy red curls to her floral Doc Martens.  Watch out world, this is one “Windy City” girl you aren’t going to want to miss!

Sophomore journalism student at the University Of Oregon.