Caroline France

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Caroline France

By: Caroline Lyell

Caroline is a freshman at Ole Miss! And although she has an undecided major, the decision to hang out with friends is one that’s always easy for her.

Hometown: Greenville, Mississippi

What’s your favorite thing about being a freshman: Meeting lots of people and not having to drive everywhere.

Least favorite thing: Living in Martin and walking up that awful hill every morning!

Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon: Nap time

Favorite spot on campus: I really like going to the RC because I have a lot of friends who live there.

Favorite Toothpaste: Aquafresh. I like it because it has three colors: red, white, and blue. So I feel patriotic when I brush my teeth.

Would you rather have a root canal or watch Twilight: Root canal.

Cookies or cookie dough: Cookie dough, of course!

Soundtrack to your life: “Pumped Up Kicks” by Foster the People

Celebrity love: James Marsden

Caroline is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism. After transferring from a different university, she is very excited to join the Ole Miss community. She also enjoys the finer things in life like reading Harry Potter Her hobbies include theatre, Netflix, and trying to consolidate space in her closet for the massive amounts of shoes she buys.