Campus Celebrity: The 2014-2015 HerCampus Executives

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

The 2014-2015 HerCampus Exec team is ready to work hard get down to business. Here are some quick profiles to help you get to know the people who will be bringing you content for HC Okstate this year.

Kelsey Ramb: Campus Correspondent (Editor-in-Chief)

A senior at Oklahoma State, Kelsey is majoring in Strategic Communications. As the Campus Correspondent, she represents OSU in HerCampus, edits articles submitted by the writers, delegates the articles written each week and manages the team. Outside of HerCampus, Kelsey is involved in Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), Advertisement Club and holds a position in Alpha Beta Chi, the ROTC and Military service sorority at Oklahoma State. When she has the time, Kelsey loves to read on her hammock at Boomer Lake and play with her roommates’ pets.

Savannah Stimpson– Assistant Editor-in-Chief

Savannah is a sophomore at Oklahoma State, majoring in Strategic Communications and as assistant Editor-in-Chief, her job is to edit and post articles. Outside of HerCampus, Savannah is involved in Alpha Delta Pi sorority, PRSSA and the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Some of her hobbies are reading and watching movies.

Autumn Stimpson– Public Relations Co-Chair

As a sophomore at Oklahoma State, Autumn is majoring in Strategic Communications. She is one of the Public Relations Chairs for HerCampus OkState, which involves spreading awareness about HerCampus, fundraising and planning events. Outside HerCampus Autumn is a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority and PRSSA. Her hobbies include hanging out with friends, reading and listening to music.

Merrick Eagleton– Public Relations Co-Chair

Merrick is a senior at Oklahoma State and acts as one of the Public Relations Chairs of HerCampus OkState. Her job involves fundraising, planning events and raising awareness about HerCampus. Merrick is majoring in Multimedia Journalism and outside of HerCampus is involved in Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is a part-time reporter at the Stillwater News Press. Her hobbies include photography, reading and listening to music.

Shannan Henderson– Social Media Chair

Shannan is a sophomore at Oklahoma State and acts as the Social Media Chair of HerCampus OkState. Her jobs includes running the social media sites for OkState’s HerCampus chapter. Outside of HerCampus, Shannan is involved in PRSSA and Alpha Omicron Pi sorority. Her hobbies include dancing, singing and musicals.