5 Glam Skull Makeup Looks to Wear this Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

It’s that time of the year again–the weather’s cooling down, the leaves are falling and our favorite holiday is back. That’s right, it’s Halloween! The search for the perfect costume is ahead of us, but if you’re anything like me you’ll wait until the last minute and go as something completely basic. Fear not; for all of you procrastinators out there, I have complied a list of easy, elevated looks based on the most classic Halloween look of all: the skull. 

1. The Melting Skull

In probably the only situation where melting makeup is considered a good thing, beauty guru Desi Perkins showcases the glam, yet scary, melting skull. Check out Desi’s tutorial here

2. The Neon Skull

This look, by James Charles, is very x-ray chic and perfect for any costume party. Check out James’ video here.

3. The Half Skull

This look might just be my personal favorite. It’s subtle and sexy – perfect for those looking for a simpler look. Check out Chrisspy’s tutorial here

4. The Skull Hand

This look, by Samantha Ravndahl, allows you to pick and choose when you show your costume! Not to mention it’s a great option for those who aren’t so confident in their makeup application skills since the look is focused on the hand rather than the face. Check out Sam’s look here

5. The Diamond Skull

Now if none of these looks so far were glam enough for you, then this diamond skull by Vic Brocca should do the job. This Halloween, go all out by literally gluing gems to your face. See how to do it In Vic’s tutorial.

A twist on an old classic, these looks will be sure to turn heads this Halloween! What was your favorite look? Comment down below!