#MeetTheTeamMonday: Maisie Ringrose

Each week we will be introducing you to a member of our team with our series #MeetTheTeamMonday. This week Maisie is answering some questions…

Hi Maisie, could you tell us what year are you in and what are you studying at the University of Nottingham?

Hi! I’m currently in my third year studying English Language and Literature.

What is your position at Her Campus this year?

I am joint Campus Correspondent/ Editor-in-chief for Her Campus Nottingham this year after writing frequently as a blogger in my second year of uni. I loved writing but I am excited to learn more about the editing and management of an online magazine and provide a platform for students to discuss things that matter to them.

What do you like about Her Campus Nottingham?

I like that people have the freedom to decide their own topics of discussion. It means that people are genuinely passionate and knowledgeable in their writing, allowing us to produce in-depth and interesting articles for the site.

What is your plan for when you finish university?

I am currently working on my application for teacher training courses so hopefully teaching!

Ocean or Crisis?

Who can say no to taking a dip in the Big O’?

Favourite restaurant/ place to get food in Notts?

If I’m not on a budget, I love tapas at places like Bar Iberico or Baresca. I also recently tried Mowgli which serves lovely south Indian street food and has the prettiest decor! Being a student however, you cant beat cheaper places like Bunk for a quick meal out.

And finally, are you a night in or a night out kinda person?

Definitely night out! Although, that might have to change with all the third-year work piling up...

Join us next week for another #MeetTheTeamMonday with Ellie Wright!