Best Dressed of the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

We can officially log another Grammy Awards show in the history books, and with it, more fashion beasts and bombs. Here are Her Campus Northwestern's choices for the 5 best dressed of this year's Grammy Awards.

BEST:

Alicia Keys

Photo Courtesy of: Grammy.com

Ms. Keys was stunning in a royal blue, floor-length gown, with a plunging neckline. The dress was tastefully revealing, the gorgeous color complemented her skin tone perfectly, and she had a killer hairstyle to boot. A definite win!

Katy Perry

Photo Courtesy of: Grammy.com

Last year we were asking the "Roar" singer to put her boobs away. But this year, Perry stepped out in an ethereal gown, perfectly fitted for the occassion.

Taylor Swift (Performance outfit)

Photo courtesy of: JustJared.com

I will be the first to admit, Taylor Swift is not my favorite singer by any stretch of the imagination. But when I saw her in the dress she performed in, the first words out of my mouth were, "She looks so pretty!" From her blown out hair, to her perfectly understated makeup, to her rustic looking dress with chain detailing, the 24-year-old songstress has once again made an excellent fashion choice. Kudos, Taylor!

Beyoncé

Photo Courtesy of: Grammy.com

Queen Bey kills it once again, new haircut and all! Mrs. Knowles-Carter chose a  transparent gown with white floral detailing that perfectly hugged her famous figure! But come on, what else were we supposed to expect? It's Beyoncé!

Ciara

Photo Courtesy of: Grammy.com

From Kerry Washington at the Golden Globes to Drew Barrymore, celebs are showing off their baby bumps this year with class and style, and Ciara is no different. The Princess of Crunk&B glowed in a gold, geometric-print, sequined gown that was formfitting and seemed to mold right around the bun she had in the oven. Ladies, take note: this is how you do maternity style.

The Grammy's were, as always, a star studded night that celebrated the art of music and all who contribute to it. In the midst of all of this celebrating, numerous celebrities served as shining examples of style or a cautionary tale of what not to wear. Now that this year's show has come to an end, all that's left is to stay tuned and wait for next year to see who is the belle of the ball, and who just drops it.