Wine, Good Deeds, Female Empowerment. Rising Company, OneHope Does It All.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Today marks International Women’s Day! There are so many brands that focus and dedicate their work to empower amazing women everyday and one of those brands is called OneHope. OneHope is a company that gives back to those in need while making delicious wine and creative gifts ideas as well.

Based in Napa Valley, California, OneHope provides well-crafted products to support charitable causes. OneHope has made “more than $3 million in donations, provided 46,000 people with global health care, 49,000 forever homes for shelter animals, 1.8 million meals for children, 163,000 life-saving vaccines and much more.”

The team at OneHope have created a movement and since today is International Women’s Day, our chapter wants to celebrate by appreciating the women at OneHope who contribute to such important causes.

Here are four amazing women behind the talented team who empower females to become their own bosses:

Kristen Shroyer on the left, Tiffany Wojtkiewicz in the middle and Sarah McPeake on the right.

Tiffany Wojtkiewicz:  Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer

Tiffany, the youngest team member, began as the Executive Vice President of Sales. She managed the distribution partnerships across the globe and the wholesale sales team.

From transitioning to CRO in 2014, She now takes care of all the revenue generation channels and is responsible for initiating optimal integration. With Tiffany on the team, in 2007 OneHope has earned $60,000 in sales to $25 million in 2017, in addition to having a triple digit growth in the past three years. Talk about a #girlboss!

Tiffany lives with her husband Troy, their two kids, and an adorable toy poodle in Huntington Beach California.

Sarah McPeake: Co-Founder and Vice President of National Sales

Sarah McPeake, a San Diego native, received her degree in Agribusiness with a concentration in Wine and Viticulture. Before creating OneHope in 2007, she worked for Gallo Wine Company where she gained experience in sales and management.

At OneHope she is the expert when it comes to the distribution business. She handles National 3 Tier distribution, two brokers, nine sales team members and 70 distributors.

Sarah now lives with her husband Dominick in the Bay Area along with her young daughter Cecilia Joy, and is soon expecting twins.

Kristen Shroyer: Co-Founder and Vice President of National Accounts

Kristen Shroyer graduated from Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona with a degree in Marketing. As a sales manager and social entrepreneur, Kristen has been with OneHope from the start. She has helped OneHope grow by contributing her talent to over 300,000 cases, making OneHope one of the top 300 wineries in America. For her fabulous work, Kristen was honored in Arizona Foothills Magazine, “Women Who Move The Valley” and as one of Phoenix Business Journal’s, “40 Under 40”.

Kristen currently lives in her hometown Scottsdale, along with her husband Brad and two beautiful daughters, four year old Jessica and three year old Allie and two puppies named Ranger and Roxy.

Mari Wells Coyle: Director of Wine, OneHope

University of California Viticulture and Enology alum, Mari Wells Coyle is dedicated and passionate about teaching wine education for the company and for its marketing platform, viaONEHOPE, which inspires entrepreneurs to continue to make impactful work.

At OneHope, Mari is also a winemaker and has the added responsibility to collaborate with potential partners. She developed her winemaking skills by training under talented pinot noir producers like Gloria Ferrer and Merry Edwards.

The first vintage wines she produced earned her gold medal awards and regional “best of show”. Mari also is a Women for Winesense speaker and a judge for various wine competitions.

She currently lives with her husband and two sons.  

In celebration of International Women’s Day, Below are two delicious wines that support women:

ONEHOPE Côtes de Provence Reserve Rosé: For every bottle of this Rosé, 100 women will be educated on the symptoms and risks on ovarian cancer.

Price: $19.99

ONEHOPE California Chardonnay:  For every four cases that get sold, this Chardonnay will fund one clinical trial for a woman with breast cancer.  

Price: $19.99

Be sure to check out OneHope and their fabulous wine selection.

Happy International Women’s Day to all the lovely, empowering strong females out there! Also, let’s be honest, everyday should be International women’s day. Am I right?!

Hello there, my name is Caroline Dilone, I was born and bred in NYC and am a graduate of The New School where I majored in Journalism + Design. I have a passion for storytelling, travel, art, and coffee shops. As a former Her Campus New School Writer, I am so excited to return as an After College Feature Writer.
If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com