This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Fun, bold and colorful are just a few ways to describe OppoSuits. They are a brand of suits that started 6 years ago and is known for their stylish yet affordable quality suits.

OppoSuits have a variety of suits in different patterns and colors.  They offer both men and women’s suits that include shorts, pants, and skirts. Currently, they have a selection of suits that would be great for Halloween, that consist of bold patterns from cheetah print to jack o lanterns. These suits are great for any time of year and can be worn for the holidays or special occasions. They have fun summer style suits with flamingos or popsicles. Or you could just wear them to be super stylish. These suits are on trend yet make you stand out in bold style.

Their Lady Jag cheetah print suit, can be worn together or the pieces can be worn separately with a skirt or the blazer as fun pieces to compliment an outfit. This gives you a trendy look that can be paired with so many pieces and can be worn throughout out the seasons.

The Foxy Orange is a brightly colored orange suit that is a fun and retro piece that can be styled in many ways. It can be paired with tights, a turtle neck, and even a fun graphic tee. This is a bold look that can be incorporated into your wardrobe and is great for any time of year.

The Flaminguy is another fun suit especially for summer or when vacationing in a warmer climate. It is tropical inspired combining both bold and pastel colors and covered in pink flamingos.

The graphic suit, Badaboom, is perfect for Halloween or Comic con lovers. It is very colorful and a standout. It is covered in lightning bolts and bold words. It is great for all comic book or super hero lovers that might not want to wear a super hero costume.

Black Knight is a classic sleek black suit. It can be a Halloween costume  such as James Bond or it can be worn any time of year to any event you need a suit.

The colorful Lumberjackie suit is great and festive for the winter with its tartan plaid. Wear it to a holiday party or pair the skirt with tights and a sweater to give you a festive and chic look.

OppoSuits are a great addition to your wardrobe and would love to add some of these pieces to my own wardrobe. I can definitely see myself pairing the bold skirts with a number of tops I own. They have something for everyone’s taste and style. There are suits for every season and occasion from a party, holiday, or stylish day to day outfit. If you have a holiday party coming up, you can be the life of the party with these cool Christmas Suits. Holiday suits are in, ugly sweaters are out! 

OppoSuits slogan “Worn to be Wild” showcases their larger than life personality by making bold and colorful good quality suits. OppoSuits are machine washable which makes it easy to just throw them in with the rest of your laundry. Did I mention free shipping?! Order online and get the perfect suit with no extra costs!

Lauren Errick

New School '21

Lauren studies fashion design at Parsons School of Design at the New School.
If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com