The Best Fall Items at Trader Joe’s Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Trader Joe’s is my personal heaven on Earth, and no grocery store does seasonal items quite like Joe. From fun seasonal snacks to mixes that make baking easy as pie, TJ’s is your one-stop-shop for all things fall—and not the fall where just the weather changes, but the one you celebrate in every corner of your life!

Warm Glow

It wouldn’t make sense to talk about Trader Joe’s fall items without mentioning their candles. Candles are a fall staple—we all know that. Trader Joe’s has two great scents that’ll make your space smell like you’ve spent the day baking away in the kitchen: Honeycrisp Apple and Vanilla Pumpkin. 

All Things Pumpkin

Nothing screams autumn quite like pumpkin—afterall, it is #PumpkinSpiceSzn! TJ’s is stocked with so many pumpkin flavored snacks, pumpkin inspired bodycare and literal pumpkins, which, by the way, look great perched on a windowsill. Toast some Pumpkin Waffles before class or whip up a loaf of pumpkin bread with their Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix. Come in from the cold, light a candle and relax with the Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask.

Jams, Jellies, Butters

Whatever you call them, Trader Joe’s has a lead in the toast game with their fall inspired jams. Spread some Apple Cider Jam on your buttered toast, or add their fragrant Pumpkin Butter to a bowl of oatmeal to really liven up bland oats! Slather the Cinnamon Bun Spread on your toast when you don’t have time to stop into your favorite bakery before class. Whatever it takes to live like your best fall self… 

Friendsgiving is Served

Trader Joe’s has got you covered for a fall dinner party or potluck because catching up with friends over a semi-home cooked meal doesn’t have to be difficult! Try the Butternut Squash Ravioli, which TJ’s Instagram fan accounts cannot stop raving over. For a fresher take on fall vegetables, opt for the Butternut Squash Salad Kit—complete with greens and a white balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert, serve some Apple Cider Donuts or Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies.

All images via Trader Joe’s Instagram, @traderjoes.

Claudia Langella is a Literary Studies major at Lang and is the Chapter Leader of HCTNS. When she's not writing, it's likely you'll find her in the kitchen or taking long walks in the city.
If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com