This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

As another school year at The New School comes to a close, we’d like to look back on all of our accomplishments as a chapter before we hit “Leave Meeting” one last time. This semester was a tough one for all of us for so many reasons. With so much going on in the world—the coronavirus, hate crimes, murder, racism—staying present proved difficult at times, but here we are! (Props to our writers for starting some great conversations this year!)

HCTNS began the Spring 2021 semester under new leadership, and we can’t thank everyone enough for their support! We increased our membership by almost double, hosted a number of events and workshops, grew our page traffic and social media accounts each week, and are on track to advance two chapter levels. We could not have done it without our awesome team of writers and executive board members.

To friends and family of our writers, thank you for sharing our content—it means just as much to us as it does to them when you read our articles.

To our chapter members, congrats on completing another semester online! We cannot wait to reunite on campus in the fall. We could not have asked for a better group to lead during  our first semester as editors. Enjoy your summer and we’ll see you soon!

If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com
Claudia Langella is a Literary Studies major at Lang and is the Chapter Leader of HCTNS. When she's not writing, it's likely you'll find her in the kitchen or taking long walks in the city.