6 Products That Pumpkin Lovers Will Fall In Love With This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Fall is finally upon us, and we can officially geek out on all the pumpkin-themed products coming out. These are just some of my latest obsessions this season, from perfumes to lattes.

1. Pumpkin Pecan WaffleS Fine Fragrance Mist

You can find this delightful seasonal mist at Bath & Body Works in stores and online. This fragrance comes in an 8 fl oz bottle with a cute pumpkin decoration that’s reminiscent of imagery at a fall county fair. This is a perfect gourmand scent for the season—it has notes of maple syrup, golden waffles, pumpkin spice and brown sugar. With this fragrance, you can certainly smell the maple sweetness that’s warm, buttery and so mouthwatering.

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is a powerful scent that you smell immediately as soon as you spray it, but it’s not overpowering. When I wore this mist, it pleasantly lingered on my skin throughout the day. If you want to walk around smelling like you came from a waffle house, then this is the perfect fragrance for you. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is one of my favorite body mists, it’s something that I always look forward to during Fall. If you like this fragrance, you might also want to try out the rest of the products from this line, such as the body lotion or hand sanitizer.

2. sweet cinnamon pumpkin concentrated room spray

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is another amazing scent from Bath & Body Works. I adore this product from their Fall collection; it truly symbolizes the season for me. Each bottle contains beautiful touches of warm cinnamon, fresh ground clove, vanilla cream and brown sugar. The scent is very accurate to its name. The cinnamon is really evident in this product—it reminds me of ginger cookies, but yet the spice is softened with vanilla. As the aroma lingers in the air you really start to smell the sweetness of it.

This is such a sensory fall experience for me. With each whiff, I instantly think of imagery from pumpkin patches and hayrides to red apples on a farm to orange leaves on the sidewalk in the crisp autumn air. Just one or two bursts of this room spray are enough to put me in the mood to style my apartment with harvest decor. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin would make a perfect house gift for a friend who’s obsessed with this time of the year. It’s just simply synonymous with October, and there’s a whole collection along with it too! 

3. pumpkin enzyme mask

Nolaskinsentials offers a Pumpkin Enzyme Mask that chemically exfoliates the skin to promote a glowing and clear complexion. Made with pumpkin puree, aloe vera, glycolic acid and other natural ingredients, this powerful mask is here to answer your skin concerns while also satisfying your pumpkin cravings. This indie beauty brand is also vegan and cruelty-free, with nourishing plant-based ingredients.

The mask comes in a 4 oz jar, but you can purchase the try-me size and do a patch test to check for any potential irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin. Nolaskinsentials also has a face mask brush to help you apply this product in an easy and hygienic manner. Add some fall flavor to your beauty routine with this brightly-hued pumpkin mask that smells delicious.

4. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE

What’s fall without a classic Pumpkin Spice Latte? Whether it’s at Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks or a local café, this beverage is a symbolic drink for many pumpkin lovers. It’s a simple way to be festive and energized for the holiday season.

The spices are always the best part about this drink because it creates a savory taste: nutmeg, clove, cinnamon and ginger, it’s all good. Truly, an essential drink to have during this part of the year. PSL doesn’t need a grand introduction—what’s more to say about this fall tradition? #PumpkinSpiceLife

5. PUMPKIN SPICE TRES LECHEs MILK TEA

Pumpkin Spice Tres Leches Milk Tea is one of my new favorite drinks of this season. My taste buds got the chance to experience this goodness at The Teapsy, a bubble tea spot in Long Island City, Queens. This beverage contains all things fall and more such as mashed pumpkins, cinnamon, tres leches milk and Assam black tea. This rich blend of ingredients makes it a perfect and flavorful drink that really puts me in good spirits for the season. *Chef’s kiss*

If you’re in New York City during autumn, I definitely recommend stopping by The Teapsy for this seasonal treat. Another great option from the menu is their Pumpkin Spice Frapputeano—it’s not boba but it’s still delicious. This spot also has a 10 percent student discount too! Come by Monday-Friday, from 2-5pm with your student ID for a reduced price. Don’t let fall pass you by without trying some pumpkin boba!

Honorable Mention: Kung Fu Tea, another good choice for boba. Right now you can grab their seasonal Pumpkin Oolong Milk Tea.

6. pumpkin spice tres leches CUPCAKE

We have another Tres Leches and Pumpkin Spice combo over here! Mishti N Spice bakes anything and everything from South Asian treats to American desserts with a cultural twist to them. One of their famous treats on their endlessly tasty menu is their Tres Leches cupcake with pumpkin spice. You can order your own sweets at their bakery in Rego Park, Queens.

Fatima Coulibaly

New School '22

Fatima is currently in her senior year at the New School, where she studies Journalism + Design. Outside of her academics, she's constantly (and happily) falling down the rabbit hole of skincare and selfcare. If she's not talking about beauty, then she's probably practicing her skills in Spanish or Portuguese.