freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

4 NYC Dining Locations For Your Cuffing Season Date Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Yep, it’s officially cuffing seasons. This phenomenon is widely known to occur as the temperature starts to drop, and people start seeking someone to get cozy with. In New York City, there are countless places to take your new crush, longtime partner, or even a one-time Tinder date.

Haven Rooftop

Haven might be one of Manhattan’s most stylish rooftops, especially due to their incredible decor and jaw-dropping views. With a focus on American cuisine, this NYC gem is perfect if you want an energetic date spot that’ll also be the perfect backdrop for you next Insta story. 

Philippe

If you’re looking for something a little more romantic, perhaps for an anniversary celebration, Philippe might be the right spot for you and your significant other. The vibes are warm, cozy, and elegant, and definitely a good match for the perfect glass of red wine. The menu also includes a pretty large dinner variety, including gluten free options that actually taste good.

Sushi by Bou at The Sanctuary Hotel

Besides the fact that The Sanctuary Hotel is one of the most gorgeous buildings in the city, it also includes some of the best sushi you’ll find in Manhattan. Chef David Bouhada was recently named one of the best chef’s in the entire country by Zagat, which means this is literally some of the top sushi in the world. The restaurant and hotel are both full of energy, and are pretty much a full-proof way to impress anyone.

Tender Steak & Sushi

If strictly sushi isn’t your thing, then maybe Tender Steak & Sushi house might be your best bet. It has a great balance of American and Japanese cusine, so you and your date will both find something that suits your individual tastes. There’s a bar available to dine at, or if you want something more intimate, the full table dining services could be a better fit. Either way, if you’re unsure what your date will like, this place would definitely strike a balance.

[Feature Image by Unsplash]

If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com